- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The second generation cadence sensor by Garmin determines and stores your cadence values via ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Thanks to this dual connectivity, the cadence sensor is compatible with a wide range of devices that use those transmission protocols.
Just like the predecessor, the cadence sensor 2 uses a high-sensitivity accelerometer. It is fitted to the left crank arm, where it calibrates itself and precisely measures the number of pedal revolutions per minute. An additional magnet is not required.
• Signal provided by accelerometer (no magnet required)
• Mounted on the left crank arm
• Material: plastic, rubber
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Battery: CR2032 round cell battery (pre-installed, replaceable)
In the box:
• 1x Garmin cadence sensor 2
• 3x O-rings for cadence sensor (different Ø)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: