- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Ergon GP5 BioKork grips with full-size bar end and BioKork come with optimum ergonomic features: pain in the hands or numb fingers are minimised on long tours, thanks to the ergonomic 3D shape. What’s more, the grips provide high vibration damping and support a correct hand posture. With 40% cork in the grip body, it is skin-friendly because this natural material is anti-bacterial and antiallergic. The use of 20% grass fibres instead of plastic makes the Ergon GP5 BioKork grips ecologically sustainable, without compromising on elasticity.
• Ergonomically shaped grip made from cork with full-size bar end for touring or travel bikes
• Particularly skin-friendly cork, anti-bacterial and antiallergic
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• Full-size bar end also serves as clamping
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hands can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sizes hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber, grass fibres; bar end made from GF composite
• Weight: approx. 370 g (size S / pair), approx. 395 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
Attention: NOT approved for use with carbon bars!