SHIMANO SH-TR5 triathlon shoes
numer produktu: 2251328
The SHIMANO SH-TR5 shoes for triathlon use meet all your requirements. The fibreglass reinforced nylon sole stands out for best power transfer, the breathable upper ensures excellent ventilation. Numerous features such as a large opening, an asymmetric pull tab and a wide velcro fastener make sure you can put on/take off the shoes quickly.
• Triathlon cycling shoes with a lightweight, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole
• Upper made of breathable mesh fabric
• Wide opening and large velcro fastener
• Asymmetrisc pull tab to quicky put the shoes on/off
• DYNALAST lasts
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole) such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 530 g (per pair, size 42)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHTR5W
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
wszystkie produkty danej marki SHIMANO
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów