by.Schulz G.1 Premium light Urban suspension seat post
numer produktu: 2193890
For years, by.schulz has stood for best comfort and ergonomics and has been primarily known for their Speedlifter series.
What functions perfectly at the front, is now also realized at the rear – maximum comfort and best ergonomics.
The parallelogramm system suspension seat post works with progressive suspension; the system sensitively absorbs light shocks, hard impacts on the contrary are dampened with increasing spring resistance.
A robust flat wire steel spring and elastomers make sure that you even won't feel the suspension when riding over potholes.
Four additional steel springs – optionally available under item no. 2200668 – permit an individual adjustment according to the weight of the rider, riding position and riding profile. To individually and infinitely adjust the inclination of the saddle, you can use a T-30 star wrench.
· material: forged aluminium, CNC machined
· bearing: sleeve metal bearings with stainless steel axles
· suspensions: steel spring
· damping: elastomer
· stack height up to saddle rail: approx. 99 mm
· travel: approx. 30 mm
· rear offset: 25 mm
· total length: 350 mm
· minimum insertion depth: 90 mm
· weight for Ø 27,2 mm: approx. 615 g
· individually adjustable with optional steel springs, for a rider's weight of 45-150 kg
· medium spring stiffness: 60-85 kg
· standard spring stiffness: 80-105 kg
Including: Seat post incl. textile cover to protect the suspension elements
Note: Does not fit saddles with a strongly oval-shaped saddle rail!
Manufacturer's ref. medium Ø27,2 mm: 10190
Manufacturer's ref. medium Ø31,6 mm: 10211
Manufacturer's ref. standard Ø27,2 mm: 10352
Manufacturer's ref. standard Ø31,6 mm: 10354
Produkty by.Schulz w: Sztyce Produkty by.Schulz w: Sztyce Amortyzowane wszystkie produkty danej marki by.Schulz
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów