- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The BackLoader X saddle bag by Topeak ensures plenty of space on your bikepacking adventures and dry things.
Once mounted on the seat post and the seat stays, you don't have to remove it completely during your tour thanks to the practical holster construction. To pack and unpack your belongings, all you have to do is pull the waterproof pack bag out of the holster.
The compression valve allows you to compress your luggage to a minimum pack size and the robust velcro fasteners and buckles allow you to adapt the bikepacking saddle bag to your bike.
• Robust and easy-to-use saddle bag for bikepacking
• Holster pack-sack construction
• Easy attachment to seat post and seat rails
• Waterproof pack sack with approx. 10,000 mm water column
• Compression valve
• Rear light mount
• Materials: polyethylene, polyurethane leather, polyamid, fibreglass composite
• Compatible with many commercially available saddles
• Minimum spacing: rear wheel: 2.5 cm, velcro fastener (holster) - saddle clamp: 9 cm
• Dimensions: approx. 46 x 24 x 22 cm (10 l); 51 x 24 x 22 cm (15 l)
• Max. load: 5 kg
• Weight: approx. 508 g (10 l); 525 g (15 l)
Available in the following sizes:
• 10 l
• 15 l
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Topeak BackLoader X Bikepacking Saddle Bag
The Topeak BackLoader Wishbone for lateral stabilisation of the bikepacking saddle bag can be found under prod. code: 2322693.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Installation type: