- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Uni Super Tourist Disc/Non Disc rear rack
Kod produktu: 2204390
The Uni Super Tourist rear rack by Topeak is designed for a flexible installation on mountain bikes with 24“ to 29“ tyres and 700C touring bikes. The... więcej szczegółów
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
The Uni Super Tourist rear rack by Topeak is designed for a flexible installation on mountain bikes with 24“ to 29“ tyres and 700C touring bikes. The rail system allows for a quick and easy attachment of MTX TrunkBag bags and MTX rear baskets. Also available as a version with special sockets for use with disc brakes.
• Universal rack made of hollow 6061 T-6 aluminium tube
• MTX QuickTrack rail for Topeak MTX Trunk Bag panniers and MTX rear baskets
• Compatible with most mountain bikes with 24“ up to 29“ tyres and 700C touring bikes
• Without spring clamp (can be retrofitted optionally with item no.: 2204406)
• Tail light/reflector mount (80 mm bolt spacing)
• It is not allowed to attach child seats or trailers to the rack
• Maximum load: approx. 26 kg*
· Dimensions: approx. 41 x 34 x 17 cm
· Weight: approx. 795 g
· Dimensions: approx. 41 x 34 x 25 cm
· Weight: approx. 835 g
In the box: rack, fastening struts
The maximum load capacity of this pannier rack is limited to 26 kg, as all racks with a load capacity of 27 kg or more are approved for child seats in accordance with ISO 11243:2016. The pannier rack is not approved for the installation of bike trailers and child seats and can thus not be used to carry children, which is why the maximum load is limited to 26 kg. Even though the rack has successfully passed the ISO 11243:2016 test with a test load of 30 kg, it is only approved for a maximum load of 26 kg due to the reasons mentioned above.