- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
This fender set, which can be easily mounted on road and gravel bikes, offers great protection from spray and mud on and off roads. The mudguards are not only easy to install and remove thanks to the straps, but they also stand out for their compatibility with 40mm tyres and great protection. At the front, protection is enhanced with a dual-height front spoiler, which deflects water onto the wheel and downwards, away from the rider’s face, preventing unwanted “freckles” or “face showers”, even when there is lots of headwind. The rear mudguard utilises a telescopic extension for flexible adjustment, making sure that your back and the rider behind you stay clear from spray and splashes of mud.
Moreover, the Speedrocker adjusts to almost all frame types with its variable mounting system. Width-adjustable mounting flaps with integrated recesses for brake and gear cables can either be attached to the fork or seat stay with Velcro and elastic rubber straps that keep the fenders firmly in place even on bumpy rides. No rattling. Matching frame protectors under the brackets protect the paint and show you where to attach the fenders again after having removed them. Built-in, adjustable matt black ESC struts top off the clean look.
• Robust mudguard set for front and rear wheel
• Easy to install and remove
• Ideal for road and gravel bikes
• Suitable for 27.5“ and 28“ tyres
• For tyre widths up to 42 mm
• Stable and break-proof
• Dual-height front spoiler
• Only suitable for rigid forks
• Adjustable flaps for variable attachment
• Fastened with elastic rubber and Velcro straps
• Recesses for brake cables
• Adapted to the radius of the wheel
• Integrated U braces (can be cut to length)
• ESC vario safety system
• Rear mudguard with telescopic extension
• Length: approx. 500 + 210 mm (front), 950 mm (rear)
• Weight: approx. 410 g
• Material: plastic, aluminium
In the box:
• Speedrocker mudguard for front and rear wheel
• Retaining straps
• Frame protection foil
If you are looking for additional protection for your rear wheel, so that your fellow riders are also spared from wheel spray, take a look at the matching Speedrocker Extension mudguard under product code 2307473.
The U braces can be cut to length. The gap between mudguard and tyre should be no less than 15mm. Not suitable for suspension forks!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 27,5", 28"
- Mount type: