- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Już użyłeś konfiguratora. Aby zobaczyć swoją konfigurację kliknij tutaj.
Sigma BC 14.16 STS bike computer - wireless -
Kod produktu: 225186801
The Sigma BC 14.16 STS bike computer will even make mountain goats green with envy. The small yet easy-to-read wireless bike computer is the perfect c... więcej szczegółów
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
The Sigma BC 14.16 STS bike computer will even make mountain goats green with envy. The small yet easy-to-read wireless bike computer is the perfect choice for your next all-mountain tour. The display of your current speed, trip distance or average speed does not represent a challenge for this computer, this device wants to climb the mountains with you. For this, it offers you all features you need. Just like the display of your current altitude, the uphill or downhill gradient or the current temperature. A graphical altitude profile, an adjustable starting height and the display of the total altitude metres are also on board on your next uphill tour. And you can even see all those data on two different bikes.
The smart Sigma BC 14.16 STS even impresses you when getting off your bike in the evenings: Use the possibilities of the Sigma Link app and the Sigma Data Center and see on your computer how successful you were on your exhausting tours through the mountains. Isn't that a great sport challenge for your next stage?
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Trip distance (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Average speed (comparison to current speed possible)
· Maximum speed
· Temperature display
· Trip Section Timer
· Display of cadence and average cadence (sensor optionally available)
· Adjustable starting height (altitude measuring range of -999 to +4.999 m)
· Graphical height profile
· Current altitude
· Current uphill/downhill gradien (in %)
· Elevation gain
· Total elevation gain (bike 1 and bike 2)
· Maximum altitude
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· Time (12/24 h)
· Total time (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 9.999:59 h each)
· Total kilometres (bike 1 and bike 2 max. 99.999 km each, not displayed while riding)
· Full text display in 7 different languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polnish, Spanish)
· Can be used for two bikes (automatically recognizes which bike you are using)
· Wheel size manually adjustable from 500 mm to 3999 mm
· Defined tyre sizes: 16“-18“-20“-22“-24“-26“-27“-27.5“-28“-29“-700C
· Digital transmission with a reach of up to 70 cm for speed sensor
· Display backlight
· Training statistics over 12 months
· Integrated memory chip saves data in case of a battery replacement
· Battery charge indicator (memory and sensor)
· Power Save/Sleep mode
· Individual adjustments thanks to „My Name“ feature or „My Screen“ feature
· Automatic start/stop
· Tool-free installation
· Bracket for handlebar and stem (Ø 22-38 mm)
· Waterproof according to IPX8
· Data communication via NFC technology with Android smartphone via Sigma Link app (installation on smartphone required)
· UFSB compatible (individual, fast programming by specialist dealers via Sigma Universal Fast Setting Box)
· Bike service interval adjustable for specialist dealers via UFSB
· Data communication via Topline 2016 docking station (optional)
Functions Sigma Data Center:
· Display of data and statistical evaluation based on kind of sport and person
· Individual memory evaluation
· Comparison of 2 individual memories
· Overview of total values
· Dashboard for a fast overview
· Log View for graphical evaluation of training sessions
· Display of defined time periods (week/month) with calendar, statistics or graphics
· Sync manager
· Printing of all evaluations
· Note functions
(SIGMA DATA CENTER software available for money on www.sigma-data-center.com)
Including: Sigma BC 14.16 STS bike computer (wireless), 2x batteries CR 2032, ATS/STS bracket 2032, STS speed sensor, power magnet, 2x O rings (Ø 35mm, 45mm) and manual. The handlebar/stem holder fits Ø 22-38 mm. Suitable for all common bicycle forks.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Sigma docking station Topline 2016 (item no.: 2251919), Sigma power spoke magnet (item no.: 2192925), Sigma cadence magnet (item no.: 2251918), Sigma STS speed sensor (item no.: 2251896), Sigma STS bike 2 speed sensor kit (item no.: 2251920), Sigma ATS/STS handlebar bracket 2032 (Bitem no.: 2251925), Sigma STS cadence sensor kit (item no.: 2251923), Sigma STS cadence sensor kit (item no.: 2251897) and CR 2032 lithium battery (item no.: 483017).
Manufacturer's ref. 01417