- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ERGO 5 MEGA road shoes by SIDI are specially adapted to wider feet. With their carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole, these road shoes offer just the right combination of optimal power transfer, flexibility in the forefoot area and comfort.
• Extra wide shoes for road cycling
• Carbon reinforced TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE nylon sole with full carbon insert for excellent power transfer
• TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT closure system
• Anatomically shaped SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4 band for even pressure distribution on the instep
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD made from polyurethane
• Lightly padded COMFORT FIT INSOLE
For the best fit, SIDI recommends you go up one shoe size.
Upper material: microfibre TechPro or microfibre TechPro matt
Sole: carbon composite
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
In the box:
• 1 pair of SIDI ERGO 5 MEGA road shoes WIDE – wide version
Highlights & Technologies:
TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE:
The carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with full carbon inlay ensures excellent power transfer in combination with high flexibility at the forefoot The perfect combination of stiffness and comfort. Lighter and stiffer than the predecessor model. Cleat alignment scale. Replaceable plastic heel.
TECNO 3 Push Short:
The closure is located on the side of the shoe to perfectly wrap around the foot when adjusted.
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4:
Anatomically shaped instep strap for optimal adjustments and even pressure distribution over the instep. Width-adjustable on both sides via the TECNO-3 dial.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD:
Interchangeable polyurethane heel at the back of the foot.
COMFORT FIT insole:
Lightly padded insole made of ergonomically shaped foam with memory effect.