- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
With the Dura Ace wheels, Shimano celebrates the art of combining positive material characteristics of carbon, such as lightness and stiffness, with the abrasion resistance of aluminium. The result is an extremely lightweight high-end wheelset that supports you in criterium races and uphill rides. This is thanks to the reduction of inertia. Yet Shimano did not want to do without robustness and reliability, which is why the rim flange is made from aluminium. This helps to perfectly dissipate the heat produced when braking and thus maintains best braking performance. The excellent aerodynamics and the low crosswind sensitivity of the only 24 mm deep wheels speak for themselves.
Wheelset, consisting of front and rear wheel:
· ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
· Rims: aluminium rim flange with pinned rim seam and wear indicator, height: front wheel: approx. 21 mm, rear wheel: approx. 24 mm, width: approx. 20,8 mm, material: carbon/aluminium
· An asymmetric rear rim ensures almost identical spoke tension on both sides, which makes the wheel more balanced and robust
· Hubs: wide flange for increased stiffness, titanium freehub body with fast pawl access, high-quality angular contact bearings, contact seals, oversized aluminium axle for increased stiffness
· Black stainless steel aero spokes: front 16 pcs radial, butted / rear 20 pcs, butted, radial on the right, 2-cross with aluminium nipples on the left
· For clincher tyres 700 x 23 – 28C
· For Presta valve (minimum length: 40 mm)
· Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG
· Weight: front wheel: approx. 618 g/rear wheel: approx. 835 g (without quick-release axle)
· Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
· Incl. quick-release axle with aluminium lever, rim tape and 10-speed spacer
· Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
Manufacturer's ref. WHR9100C24FREY
- Materiał: karbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM