- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
Druckmacher is German and translates to "Pressure Maker" - and this name already says it all. The floor pump not only impresses with an extremely stable steel base with a rubberised bottom and a high pressure output of up to 18 bars / 260 PSI, but also with its tubeless feature: When setting the lever to "Tank", the additional cylinder will be inflated first. When selecting "Tyre", the collected volume will be released at once. This helps you to create an airtight seal between tubeless tyre and rim.
Please find the details below:
· Ideally suitable for tubeless tyres
· Different inflation options:
1. Directly into the bicycle inner tube for standard tyres
2. Pressure build-up inside the pump to have a high pressure available immediately to ideally fit a tubeless tyre to a rim and seal it
· Large, easy-to-read 2,5" gauge on top with pressure marking ring
· High-pressure cylinder made of aluminium
· Ergonomic steel handle
· Large steel base with rubberised bottom and anti-slip zones on top
· Clever Twin Valve 2-in-1 pump head for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
· Pump head and safety lever made of aluminium
· Long high-pressure hose
· Clip to secure the hose to the pump
· Weight: approx. 2230 g
· Height: approx. 65 cm
· Pump pressure: up to 18 bars / 260 PSI
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless: