The category Technics and its sub-category Gearshifts contain a variety of rear derailleurs. Rear derailleurs are essential bike parts. This term describes the shifting device at the rear wheel, which leads the chain over the pinions. In the survey you can find a further division into the areas Race bike, MTB and ATB, so that you will be able to find desired information quickly. When clicking onto the single rear derailleurs, detailed information is shown, which helps you decide which rear derailleur is the right one for you and your bike. We offer high-quality parts of the companies Shimano, SRAM, ESP and Campagnolo, which will surely meet your requirements.
· 7-/8-/9-speed compatible, long cage · low-profile design increases the rear derailleur's durability and protects it from damage in narrow passages · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-tooth derailleur wheels · maximal sprocket size: 32-36 teeth · total capacity: 45 teeth · weight: approx. 230 g
· 11-speed compatible · precise, lighting-fast shifting under all conditions · programme-controlled shift movement: quick and supple shifting with reduced risk of the chain jumping off · the anti-damage mechanism will remove the mech from harm’s way in the result of a damaging collision · "Wide Link" design for increased rigidity · 4 Teflon coated connection pins · 11 tooth derailleur wheels with ball bearings · max. sprocket size: 23 - 28 teeth · min. sprocket size: 11 - 12 teeth · total capacity: 33 teeth · weight: approx. 250 g Attention! Only compatible with ST-6870/6871/9070/9071brake/shift lever combinations and SW-9071, SW-R671/610/600 shifters.
In terms of quality, the SRAM GX 10-speed rear derailleur is comparable with the X9 / X7 series. That's why it's also compatible with other SRAM 10-speed components and impresses with Cage Lock and Roller Bearing Clutch. · Exact-Actuation ensures precise and smooth shifting action · Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates chain slap and ghost shifting · Cage Lock quick release feature to easily remove and install a wheel · Material: cage made of aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings · Large sprocket short cage: max. 36 teeth (only 1 x 10) · Large sprocket medium cage: max. 32 teeth (only 2 x 10) · Large sprocket long cage: max. 36 teeth (2 x 10 or 3 x 10) · Weight: approx. 302 g (long cage) Manufacturer's ref. short cage: 00.7518.080.002 Manufacturer's ref. medium cage: 00.7518.080.001 Manufacturer's ref. long cage: 00.7518.080.000
· 7-/8-/9-speed compatible, long cage · Shimano Shadow RD - especially flat design allows more aggressive riding · increased spring tension for less chain bounce than with non Shadow rear derailleurs · stronger return spring conveys a "crisper" shift feeling · direct cable control for low friction shifting · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-tooth derailleur wheels · maximum sprockez size: 36 teeth · total capacity: 45 teeth · weight: approx. 285
· compatible with 10-speed, long cage · Dyna-Sys technology · Shimano Shadow RD+ - When the switch is in the "on" position, it increases the rear derailleur spring tension and reduces chain movement for a quieter and more stable ride. The "off" position facilitates mounting and dismounting of the rear wheel. · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · for Shimano 10-speed HG-X chains · max. sprocket size: 32-36 teeth · total capacity: 43 teeth · weight: approx. 260 g
· compatible with 11-speed · fast shifting thanks to "Wide Link" design · 2 teflon coated connection pins · max. sprocket size: short cage: 23 - 28 teeth, long cage: 28 - 32 teeth · min. sprocket size: 11 - 12 teeth · total capacity: short cage: 33 teeth, long cage: 37 teeth · weight: short cage: approx. 234 g, long cage: approx. 250 g · available with short cage (SS) or long cage (GS) Please specify cage length!
· 8-/9-/10-speed compatible · 2 Teflon coated connection pins · Wide Link design for increased rigidity · for double crankset max. sprocket size 27 - 32 teeth/min. 11 - 12 teeth · for triple crankset max. sprocket size 25 - 30 teeth/min. 11 - 14 teeth · total capacity: double crankset: 37 teeth/triple crankset: 40 teeth · weight: approx. 245 g
· compatible with 10-speed, short cage · shorter cage reduces bouncing of the chain and increases ground clearance · Shadow RD - low profile design offers more protection in narrow passages · direct cable control for low friction shifting · 4 Telfon coated connection pins for precise shifting · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-tooth derailleur wheels · max. sprocket size: 32-36 teeth · total capacity: 35 teeth Attention! Only compatible with Shimano 10-speed HG-X chains.