Klamkomanetki i akcesoria
Besides various accessories, we offer brake/shift combinations for race bikes, mountain bikes and all terrain bikes as well. The term brake/shift combination means that there is a shifter on the handlebar, that one can shift and brake with at the same time. Both the shifting function and the braking function are integrated in a single lever, ensuring a fast reaction. All products within the category brake/shift combinations are clearly listed, described in a detailed way and illustrated with photos, so that you will be able to find the right product quickly.
Shift/brake lever: ST-RS685 left and right Brake caliper: BR-RS785 post mount, 2-piston with automatic pad adjustment Hose length: 2000 mm (kürzbar) Brake cable: SM-BH59-SS Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil Brake pads: Ice Tech, organic Recommended brake discs: SM-RT99 (Center Lock, item no.: 1954647) or SM-RT86 (6-hole, item no.: 1770063) · Hydraulic disc brake system for cyclocross and road bikes · Constantly high braking performance even in bad weather · Higher braking effect with less effort - especially from the upper grip position · Reduced rim wear, thus increased safety · Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for faster response · Free stroke can be adjusted · Polymer coated inner cables for very smooth and fast shifting · Lever reach adjustment · Material: composite brake lever, aluminium brake caliper · Compatible with 11-speed/double · Weight: approx. 954 g · 1 pair Attention! Only compatible with rear derailleur RD-5800/6800/9000 and front derailleur FD-5800/6800/9000.
· 10-speed/double compatible · robust shift mechanism with ergonomic pivot angle · reduced shifting resistance · lever reach adjustment via exchangeable spacers (5 and 10 mm) · internal cable routing for a neat look and unrestricted steering action · weight: approx. 490 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair
· 11-speed/double compatible · internal shift cable routing · small grip body for increased comfort and better control · adjustable lever reach · polymer coated inner cables for very smooth and fast shifting · carbon composite brake lever · weight: approx. 425 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair
· compatible with 10-speed/double · internal cable routing · improved braking effect in the upper grip position thanks to a closer hinge point · adjustable grip width · carbon composite brake lever · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair · weight: approx. 447 g
· compatible with 10-speed/double · lever reach adjustment possible with hex key · material: plastic body, aluminium lever · reduced shifting forces · weight: approx. 510 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair Please note: Only compatible with Tiagra components of model year 2016 (4700/4703) due to modified leverage ratios! Manufacturer's ref.: ST4700
· 11-speed/double compatible · for time trial/triathlon handlebars · the shifting process can be initiated directly on the brake lever · lever reach adjustment · aluminium brake lever · internal brake cable routing · weight: approx. 142 g · suitable for handlebar inner Ø 19 - 22,5 mm · 1 pair Attention! Only compatible with RD-6870/9070/9150 rear derailleurs and FD-6870/9070/9150 front derailleurs.
· 11-speed/double compatible · internal shift cable routing · very easy operation · immediate/precise shifting · programmable Multi-Shift function · low-maintenance with long-lasting performance · thanks to improved ergonomics, it is easier to reach the shift levers from the upper grip position · adjustable lever reach: individually, infinitely adjustable shift/brake lever position · two E-tube slots per lever, additional slot for SW-R610 satellite shifter · weight: approx. 295 g · without brake cables and cable casings (for suitable brake cables see item no. 559372) Attention! Only compatible with RD-6870/9070 rear derailleurs and FD-6870/9070 front derailleurs.
The Campagnolo Veloce group marks the entry into the Campagnolo world. The shape and design of the Veloce Ergopower brake/shift lever combination comes from the 11-speed groups which makes it just as ergonomic and provides almost identical braking and shifting with the "big ones". · 10-speed/double · double bent of the brake lever for safe braking and great braking power modulation in any grip position · closer brake lever with high pivot point · adapter for large hands · Power-Shift: fast and precise shifting - shift up 3 sprockets in one single step · integrated brake opening control · possibility to finely adjust the front derailleur · Vari-Cushion silicone hoods for optimal comfort · for road bike brakes · weight: approx. 368 g (pair) · incl. brake/shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair · Manufacturer's ref. EP15-VLBXC
Grip rubber, suitable for the following Ergopower shift/brake levers. · 1 pair · Super Record 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 · Record 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 · Chorus 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 · Athena 2010 · Centaur 2009/2010 · Veloce 2009/2010 (only Ultra Shift) Note: Not suitable for EPS shifting systems (electronic)! Manufacturer's ref. black: EC-SR500 Manufacturer's ref. red: EC-SR500R Manufacturer's ref. white: EC-SR500W