- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Mavic R-Sys SLR WTS 28“ / 700 C road wheels
Kod produktu: 219499600
Lightweight and agile – a wheelset by Mavic that offers absolute reliability. This is partly due to the proven TraComp carbon hollow spokes that withs... więcej szczegółów
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
Lightweight and agile – a wheelset by Mavic that offers absolute reliability. This is partly due to the proven TraComp carbon hollow spokes that withstand both tensile and compressive forces and thus offer special stiffness. The especially lightweight QRM SL hub bearings are all precisely adjusted during the final assembly and roll on aluminium axles that are machined within extremely narrow tolerances afterwards. The Interspoke-Milling 4D technology additionally reduces weight and inertia for faster acceleration, better handling and higher stability. By milling the area between the spokes and at the rim flanges, excellent aerodynamics could be achieved. With Yksion Pro Link tyres, these wheels are also truly eye-catching.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 19 mm/height: approx. 24 mm (front wheel), approx. 26 mm (rear wheel, asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 815 g/rear wheel: approx. 1000 g (incl. tyres); front wheel: approx. 555 g/rear wheel: approx. 740 g (without tyres)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 16 (radial) carbon hollow spokes /rear: 20 (carbon hollow spokes on the left, radial; Zicral spokes on the right, 2-cross)
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings, extra lightweight (QRM SL)
• Maxtal-aluminium rims with Exalith2 flanges for very good braking performance in wet conditions and increased durability
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyres with Mavic inner tubes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release, spoke wrench, Tracomp spoke magnet, brake pads compatible with Shimano/SRAM brakesfor Exalith2 flanges
Manufacturer's ref. P5530125 (tyre width: 23 mm), P5530130 (tyre width: 25 mm)