- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Garmin eTrex 30x GPS navigation device incl. TopoActive map of Western Europe
Kod produktu: 2199520
Switch on and head off. The popular and successful eTrex 30 is optimised here with a display with higher resolution and a larger internal memory. The... więcej szczegółów
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
Switch on and head off. The popular and successful eTrex 30 is optimised here with a display with higher resolution and a larger internal memory. The TopoActive map for Western Europe is already preinstalled and supports you during different outdoor activities such as cycling, hiking, mountain climbing, fishing or geocaching. The integrated 3-axis compass determines your direction even when standing still. The barometric altimeter captures differences in altitude and makes weather trends perceptible. Thanks to the capacity to receive GPS and GLONASS satellite signals simultaneously, your position can be determined together with the HotFix satellite forecast in no time. A practical all-rounder with high user-friendliness, which will become a reliable outdoor companion.
• 2,2 inch transreflective, high-contrast TFT colour display with 65.000 colours (also easy to read in direct sunlight), resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
• ergonomic, robust, dust-, moisture- and water-repellent design
• 2.000 waypoints
• 200 routes
• track log: 10.000 points, 200 saved tracks
• ANT+ connectivity: data transfer with external sensors and wireless connection to other ANT+ compatible Garmin devices in order to exchange e.g. waypoints, routes or tracks
• VIRB control: Control your Garmin Virb X action camera (e.g. item no. 2142470) wirelessly up to a distance of 10 metres.
• operation via side buttons and cursor button
• for use on the bike you need the mount with item no. 2104692
• high-sensitivity GPS-/GLONASS receiver for a precise determination of your position, even in thick forests and deep canyons
• HotFix technology for a fast tracking of your location via satellites
• paperless geocaching
• microSD card slot (to insert preloaded Garmin maps or a memory chip with selected map material from full versions of Garmin or OSM maps)
• Track Manager with track recording and TracBack™(back to start)
• electronic 3-axis compass with tilt compensation: shows your direction even when you’re standing still, without holding it level.
• barometric altimeter
TopoActive map of Western Europe:
• routing-capable, topographic map (OSM based) for the following countries of Western Europe: Andorra, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Due to the fact that the map was created on the basis of OSM data, there is no guarantee for the quality and completeness of the map data.)
• additional information for leisure activities such as hiking, cycling, geocaching etc.
• altitude information
• routing selection: car/motorbike, pedestrian, bike
• address search (without street number) in Germany and the Netherlands from "Western Europe 3.0" map update
• non-routable overview map
• provides approximate orientation
• microSD cards with other topographic map material or road map material, e.g. City Navigator maps can be used subsequently
• maps on DVDs can be loaded onto a microSD card or the internal memory via Garmin BaseCamp or GarminMapInstall (free download at www.garmin.com) or directly integrated into Garmin Base Camp
• microSD chips with maps preinstalled by Garmin can be directly inserted and used in the device
• free OSM maps (e.g. from www.openstreetmap.org) can be loaded onto a microSD card or the internal memory in img format (into a previously created folder called “Garmin“) and used in the device
• compatible with Garmin Custom Maps and Birdseye satellite pictures
• free download at www.garmin.com
• import and display of topographic map data as 2D or 3D view
• transfer of map material to the device
• create, edit and manage e.g. routes and waypoints
• create and share Garmin Adventures with track log, waypoints, pictures, YouTube videos etc.
• create and share pictures with geo tags
• display routes, tracks and adventures
• search for geocaches via the integrated support of OpenCaching
• optionally available with subsription: display of BirdsEye Select maps
• system requirements: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher, graphic card, OpenGL 1.3 or higher, OS 10.8 or higher, 1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)
• high-sensitivity GPS-/GLONASS receiver
• barometric altimeter
• electronic compass
• interfaces: ANT+, USB
• 3,7 GB internal memory (318 MB free)
• microSD slot (max. 32 GB)
• power supply: 2 x battery AA (not included, NiMH battery or lithium-ion battery recommended)
• battery life: up to 25 hours
• waterproof to IPX7 (30 minutes in a water depth of up to 1 m)
• adjustable display languages: Arabian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, English, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
• size: approx. 5,4 x 10,3 x 3,3 cm
• display size: approx. 3,5 x 4,4 cm; 5,6 cm diagonal
• weight: approx. 142 g with batteries
• eTrex 30x
• TopoActive map of Western Europe (preinstalled on internal memory)
• worldwide basemap
• USB cable
Manufacturer’s ref. 010-01508-14