GARMIN Enduro™ – with this ultra-performance GPS multisport smartwatch, you can reach goals far beyond the usual distances. Modern solar technology, in combination with the power-saving processor and a powerful battery, extends the battery life to up to 80 hours in standard GPS mode and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode. This means sufficient extra power to push your limits even as an ultra runner, ultra cyclist or passionate outdoor athlete – without wasting any thought on the battery. You will wear out before your watch does!
Equipped with advanced sensors to determine altitude and position, heart rate and oxygen saturation, the GARMIN Enduro™ is also packed with extended training and analysis features that will enthuse especially endurance and alpine athletes. For example, the TrailRun VO2max records the fitness level taking into account the trail conditions. The improved ClimbPro function not only provides you with real-time information on current and upcoming climbs, but also provides this information for descents or flat sections in trail running mode. And with the Ultra Run app, you can now record and evaluate breaks at feed stations separately.
With its robust titanium bezel and an extra-light, breathable and Velcro-adjustable textile strap, the GARMIN Enduro™ is not only particularly comfortable to wear, but also perfectly suited for tough, tireless outdoor use. It also performs well off the track: Body battery, recovery advisor, sleep analysis or daily training suggestions help you to keep an eye on your performance and recovery level and to realise your goals one step at a time. What’s more, smart features like GARMIN Pay™, music control or smart notifications facilitate your training as well as everyday life. This way, you can make the most of your active lifestyle while the GARMIN Enduro™ keeps going on and on and on – day after day, mile after mile …
Train without limits!
• DEVELOPED FOR COMPETITION CONDITIONS: The Enduro™ is equipped with a 1.4 inch always-on display that is easy to read even in sunlight and when moving. The powerful battery and an efficient processor make sure you can think about your split times instead of battery life.
• LIGHTWEIGHT AND ROBUST: Despite its long-lasting battery, the Enduro™ weighs only 58 grams. Lightweight and resistant materials such as the bezel made of scratch-resistant titanium with DLC coating and the elastic textile strap are optimised for tough, sweat-inducing outdoor competition conditions.
• MORE POWER WITH SOLAR ENERGY: Extend your battery life with solar charging from 70 to up to 80 hours in GPS mode, from 200 to up to 300 hours in maximum GPS battery mode, and from 50 to up to 65 days in smartwatch mode.
• POWER MANAGER: See how different settings and sensors affect the watch's battery life. Then you can quickly make changes to make the battery last longer.
• MULTI-SATELLITE SUPPORT: Use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for more reliable, precise position information in difficult conditions than with just the use of GPS.
• NAVIGATION SENSORS: Navigate the next trail with ABC-sensors, which include an altimeter for elevation information, a barometer to monitor the weather, and an electronic 3-axle compass.
• WRIST-BASED HEART RATE MEASUREMENT: The GARMIN Elevate™ technology for heart rate measurement determines the intensity of your fitness activities as well as your heart rate variability. This even works under water, without a heart rate chest strap.
• PULSE OX SENSOR: Monitor your blood’s oxygen saturation with the Pulse Ox Sensor and notice when the saturation level of your blood changes with altitude. Now you know how well your body absorbs oxygen.
Achieve your goals!
• PHYSIO CHECK – PERFORMANCE DATA AT A GLANCE: View advanced training values that include running efficiency data, heat and altitude adjusted VO2max, recovery advisor and more.
• SUPPORTS YOU DURING ALL ACTIVITIES: Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, swimming, walking, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, surfing, golfing and more.
• TRAIL RUN VO2MAX: Trail run VO2max calculates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners, adjusting results based on terrain conditions that may affect the running performance.
• PLAN CLIMBS CLEVERLY: The Climbpro function provides you with detailed information on upcoming climbs including gradient, distance and altitude gain. In trail running, this information is also provided for downhill sections.
• ULTRARUN APP: During the Ultra Run activity, the LAP button can be used to record breaks at feed stations and later evaluate them in the GARMIN Connect™ app.
• KEEP THE RIGHT PACE: The PacePro function provides you with information adapted to the gradient so that you can maintain your pace when completing a track.
• HEAT AND HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Prepare for any environment and find out how your body adapts to different conditions with heat and altitude acclimatisation.
• YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER: Daily training suggestions for running and cycling provide recommendations that take yourself and your fitness level into consideration. The suggestions are based on current data on training load and training condition.
• MTB DYNAMICS: Save tour details including mountain bike metrics, as well as data about grit and flow. These data are used to determine the trail difficulty and how fluid your riding style is during downhill rides.
• SURF FUNCTIONS: When Enduro is paired with the Surfline Sessions™ app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline® camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
Focus on your fitness.
• RECOVERY ADVISOR: Respecting recovery times is essential to improve performance. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
• BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY LEVEL: Your GARMIN constantly measures your heart rate and informs you through Body Battery™ when you are ready for your next workout. Your blood’s oxygen saturation and energy level status provide the necessary information.
• CHECK YOUR FLUID INTAKE: Sufficient drinking is important for your health. Track how much water you drink each day and note whether you are drinking similar amounts each day.
• RESPIRATION TRACKING: This feature displays your breaths throughout the day, even during sleep and yoga exercises.
• ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with information about your light, deep, and REM-sleep cycles, as well as pulse-oxidimetry and respiration data. Display all the sleep data in a special widget that includes your sleep score and other insights.
• SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: Make yourself and your loved ones feel safe! If you’re not feeling safe in dark areas or your watch registers an accident during sports, your position is sent to emergency contacts thanks to the emergency assistance and accident alert.
• NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE: Don't miss anything that matters to you and receive notifications of calls, appointments and more on your watch when paired with a compatible phone.
• GARMIN PAY™: Pay with just the flick of a wrist – no wallet required. If you want to breeze through checkout lines or protect yourself from contact infections, simply use the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution through participating providers.
• CONNECT IQ™ SHOP: Make your smartwatch unique. Download customised display designs, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ store using your smartphone.
• GPS time sync
• Automatic daylight saving time
• Alarm clock
• Sunrise/sunset times
• Wrist-based heart rate (constant - every second)
• Daily resting heart rate
• Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
• Respiration rate (24x7)
• PULSE OX blood oxygen saturation (spot-check and optional all-day acclimatisation and during sleep)
• Fitness age (in app)
• Body Battery™ energy monitor
• All-day stress tracking
• Relaxation reminders
• Relaxation breathing timer (breathing exercises)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Advanced sleep monitoring (sleep score & insights)
• Hydration (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Women’s health tracking/Menstruation cycle (in Garmin Connect™ and optionally in the Connect IQ™ widget)
• Heart rate measurement on the wrist (Garmin Elevate™ technology)
• Barometric altimeter
• Pulse Ox
Daily smart features:
• Smart Notifications
• Text response / reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
• Music features (smartphone control)
• Find my Phone feature
• Virb® remote control
• Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Garmin Pay™ (more information as well as participating banks at www.garmin.com/en-GB/garminpay/banks/ )
• Downloadable display designs, data fields, widgets and apps (via smartphone using the GARMIN Connect IQ™ Store)
Safety and tracking features (requires connection with smartphone):
• Group Livetrack
• Live Event enabling (only Android™)
• Incident detection during select activities
• Emergency assistance
• Dual-grid coordination
Activity tracking features:
• Step counter
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset)
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Calories burned
• Floors climbed
• Distance travelled
• Intensity minutes
• TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync activity data)
• Move IQ™ (automatic activity detection)
Training, planning and analysis features:
• Heart-rate zones
• Heart-rate alerts
• Heart-rate calories
• % HR Max
• % HFR (percent of your heart rate reserves (maximum heart rate minus resting heart rate))
• Recharge time
• Automatic maximum heart rate
• HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variation while you stand still for 3 minutes, the result is an estimation of your stress levels, going from 0 to 100, with lower values indicating lower levels of stress)
• Heart rate transmission (sends heart rate data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
• Respiration rate during exercise (with compatible accessories)
• GPS speed and distance
• Customisable screens
• Customisable activity profiles
• Auto Pause®
• Interval training
• Advanced workouts
• Downloadable training plans
• Energy modes: adjustable settings for battery use during activities
• Auto Lap®
• Manual lap
• Adjustable lap alarm
• Heat and high acclimatisation
• VO2 Max
• VO2Max (trail running)
• Training status (so you know whether you’re training effectively; includes further training history like VO2Max and the anaerobic threshold, which are compared to current data)
• Training load (combined heart rate and VO2Max data over the last 28 days, so you always train in your optimal zone)
• Training load focus
• Training effects (aerobic and anaerobic)
• Training effect labels (primary use)
• Adjustable alerts
• Audio prompts (optional, when connected to a compatible smartphone)
• End time
• Virtual Partner (compete against a virtual person)
• Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
• Automatic multi-sport activities
• Manual multi-sport activities
• Route guidance
• Garmin Live segments
• STRAVA functions (beacon, live segments)
• Auto Scroll
• Activity history on the watch
• Physio TrueUp™ (switch between compatible devices and sync training data)
• Available run profiles: running, treadmill training, running on an indoor track, trail running, virtual running training
• GPS-based distance, time and pace
• Running efficiency (with compatible accessories)
• Vertical oscillation and vertical ratio (how much bounce is in your running movements and the cost-benefit-ratio of your stride length, requires compatible accessories)
• Ground contact time and balance (meaning the time between your foot touching the ground and it leaving the ground again and helps you run more symmetrically, requires compatible accessories)
• Stride length (real time, requires compatible accessories)
• Running cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Performance status (compares after 6 to 20 minutes of running your current performance to your average fitness level)
• Lactate threshold (determined by analysing your pace and heart rate , the point at which your muscles start tiring more easily, requires compatible accessories)
• PacePro™ strategies (with preloaded course)
• Run workouts
• Runtime estimate
• Running sensor compatible
• Available cycling profiles: biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon
• Compatible with cadence and speed sensors
• Time or distance alerts (when you reach a value you set, you get an alert)
• Routes (race against previous activities)
• MTB Grit and Flow (comparative values for the trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend)
• Laps and maximum lap power (with compatible power meter)
• Compete against activities
• Functional threshold power (FTP) (with compatible accessories)
• Vector™ compatible (advanced vector support)
• Compatible with ANT+ power meters from third-party providers
• Varia™ compatible (Varia Vision™, Varia™ radar, Varia™ bike lights)
• Available swim profiles: Indoor pool swimming, open water swimming, swim runs
• Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned, track log)
• Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories burned)
• Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
• Practice logging
• Basic rest timer (up from 0)
• Recharge timer with “repeat on”
• Auto recharge
• Time and distance alerts
• Pace alert (only for pool swimming)
• Countdown start
• Swim training
• Critical swimming speed
• Underwater wrist-based heart rate measurement
• Heart rate (real time data and statistics for intervals and sessions during resting phases, automatic download of heart rate data after swimming - requires optional HRM-Pro™, HRM-Swim™ or HRM-Tri™ heart rate chest strap)
Gym and fitness equipment:
• Available gym activity profiles: strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, indoor rowing, yoga and Pilates
• Cardio workouts
• Strength workouts
• Yoga workouts
• Pilates workouts
• Automatic rep counting
• Available outdoor recreation profiles: hiking, indoor climbing, bouldering, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, skiing tours, XC skiing, stand up paddling, kayaking, rowing, surfing, jumpmaster, tactical, expedition
• Point to point navigation
• Real-time track logging:
• Back to start (shortest stretch back to the starting point)
• TracBack® (along the route so far and the route back to the starting point)
• UltraTrack Mode
• Altitude profile
• Distance to goal
• Barometric trends indicator
• ClimbPro™ ascent planner (with preloaded course)
• Auto climb for trail running
• Vertical speed
• Total ascent/descent
• Upcoming elevation profile (with preloaded course)
• Compatible with Basecamp™
• GPS coordinates
• Sight and go
• Area calculation (over Connect IQ™)
• Hunting and fishing calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Waypoint projection
• Solar and lunar calendar (over Connect IQ™)
• Xero™ Locations
• Expedition GPS activity
• Tides: tidal information (via Connect IQ™)
• Information on approx. 42,000 golf courses worldwide downloadable from phone
• Yardage to front, middle and back of green
• Yardage to layups/doglegs
• Shot distance measurement (calculates the exact distance for shots played on the course)
• Digital scorecard
• Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
• Garmin AutoShot™ (measures the shot distance and records shots automatically so that you can analyse them in your Garmin Connect™ account afterwards)
• Automatic Courseview updates
• Green view with manual pin position
• Hazards and course targets
• Handicap scoring
• Compatible with TruSwing™
• Round timer/odometer
• Compatible with automatic storage of clubs (accessories required)
Garmin Connect™ features:
• Synchronisation (transmission of training units) via Bluetooth Smart via smartphone or via cable with your PC/Mac
• Save, analyse, plan and share activities in social networks
• Live Tracking feature: show your friends or family your position in real time
• Grouptrack: track current position of your group members during your activity
• Upload training data
• Training plans:
• Map view
• Daily overview
• Diagram overviews
• Online challenges
• Comment the activities of other users
smartphone compatibility of Garmin Connect™ app (system requirements): http://www.garmin.com/en-GB/ble
Garmin Connect IQ™ features:
• Create individual display designs, integration of smartphone photos as display background
• Download apps and widgets for additional features
• Customise data fields
• Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (BLE) sensors
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
• Integrated accelerometer
• Electronic 3-axis compass with auto calibration
• Barometric altimeter
• Lithium-ion battery
• Display size: 1.4" (35.56 mm)
• Transflective MIP colour display (memory-in-pixel)
• Can be read easily in sunlight
• Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
• Five buttons for operation
• Waterproof rating: 5 ATM (corresponds to a test pressure approx. 100 metres under water)
• Lens material: Power Glass™ (Corning® Gorilla®)
• Material bezel: titanium with DLC coating
• Case material: fibre-reinforced polymer with metallic rear cover
• Dimensions: approx. 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.49 cm
• Watch band: UltraFit 26 mm (elastic polyamide with Velcro and Quick Fit™ interchangeable system)
• Fits hand circumference: approx. 135 – 213 mm (different sizes for interchangeable bands)
• Memory/History: 64 MB
• Weight: approx. 58 g
• Smartwatch mode: up to 50 days (up to 65 days with solar charging*)
• GPS mode: up to 70 hours (up to 80 hours with solar charging**)
• Max battery GPS mode: up to 200 hours (up to 300 hours with solar charging**)
• GPS expedition mode: up to 65 days (up to 95 days with solar charging*)
• Power save mode: up to 130 days (up to 1 year with solar charging*)
* The indications assume that the watch is worn all day with 3 hours spent outside at 50,000 lux (a clear sunny day reaches up to 100,000 lux, a cloudy sky approx. 20,000 lux).
** Use at 50,000 lux is assumed.
• GARMIN HRM Pro™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code 2308908)
• GARMIN HRM Dual™ heart rate chest strap (prod. code: 2286881)
• GARMIN speed and cadence sensor 2 (prod. code: 2290558)
• GARMIN Running Dynamics Pod running sensor (prod. code: 2260993)
• GARMIN Vector 3 pedal-based power meters (prod. code: 2263927)
• GARMIN Vector 3S pedal-based power meters (prod. code: 2263928)
• GARMIN Varia™ RTL516 Radar with Rear Light (prod. code 2303599)
• GARMIN Varia™ RVR315 Radar (prod. code 2303600)
In the box:
• 1 GARMIN Enduro™ solar sports watch
• 1 USB power supply/charger (USB unit NOT included)
• 1 quick start manual