- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The BioXCell cycling gloves by CHIBA offer maximum functionality. Thanks to a BIOXCELL gel padding, they perfectly absorb bumps and road buzz. Light fabrics guarantee high breathability and excellent grip on the bars.
• BIOXCELL system with anatomic gel pad
• Back made of recycled, elastic, breathable materials for a perfect fit and good ventilation
• Durable 3D AIR VENT palm made from fine synthetic leather
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• Pull tab
• Moisture-wicking terry thumb
• EasyClip keeps the gloves together
• Velcro wrist strap
• Washable at 30° C
• Reflective elements
Material: 45% polyester, 24% polyamide, 20% polyurethane, 6% elastane, 5% elastodiene
Hands often start to go numb while cycling. The BIOXCELL gel pad on the palm protects the sensitive ulnar nerve and absorbs vibrations from the bar. The thick padding corrects the hand position and reduces pressure acting on the tendons and nerves for maximum comfort.
3D AIR VENT:
3D fabric with air channels for optimal ventilation of the palm. Helps reduce heat-related performance drop.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents your fingers from going numb and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3060120 03-1
- Glove features:
- Gel padding