- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Campagnolo Zonda C17 wheelset ED -2017-
Kod produktu: 223602500
Light, discreet and reliable – Campagnolo's "workhorse" Zonda is made for your sport challenges. Compared to the predecessor model, the performance of... więcej szczegółów
Wybrałeś standardowy model bez modyfikacji.
Twoja konfiguracja nie została zachowana.
Jeśli chcesz kupić rower dostosowany do swoich wymagań , kliknij tutaj.
Czy chcesz przejść dalej proces zakupowy ze standardowym modelem?
Light, discreet and reliable – Campagnolo's "workhorse" Zonda is made for your sport challenges. Compared to the predecessor model, the performance of this wheelset has been further optimized. That is why the rim is slightly wider, which is perfect for the use of 25 mm wide tyres. Moreover, the interface between rim and tyre has been optimized to give the wheelset more efficiency, safety and stability when cornering. Non-rotatable spokes, the MoMag technology for a rim base without holes and the special Mega G3 lacing system for the 21 aerodynamic spokes also offer more stability for your tours.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Differentiated rim height: front wheel 24-27 mm, rear wheel 27-30 mm
· Rim width: 22 mm
· Spokes: aluminium aero spokes
· Lacing system: rear wheel: 21 pieces, Mega G3 lacing; front wheel: 16 pieces, radial
· Nipples: self-locking for lasting stability
· Hub body and axle: aluminium
· Freewheel body for Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes
· Hub width: 100 mm/130 mm
· For clincher tyres
· Rim Dynamic Balance: perfectly balanced rotational dynamics by balancing the weight at the rim joint
· Spokes anti-rotation system: Prevents spoke rotation to eliminate tension loss and to always offer best aerodynamics
· MoMag: Easier installation of the valve on tubeless tyres thanks to a magnet. This eliminates the need for rim tape and facilitates spoke replacement, while offering increased stability and optimized acceleration
· Max. system weight: 109 kg* (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 25 - 32 mm
· Weight: approx. 1540 g (without quick release and rim tape)
Including: Campagnolo Zonda C17 ED wheelset incl. quick release skewers
Manufacturer's ref. WH17-ZOCFR
*If the system weight exceeds 82 kg, shorter servicing intervals to check the spoke tension are recommended.