Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Titanium lime ltd. swimming goggles
numer produktu: 2092847
Whatever the weather and no matter if you are swimming outdoors or indoors - from now on, you'll only need one pair of swimming goggles. The photocromic lenses of the Predator Flex Titanium react to UV light and adapt to the prevailing light conditions. This means: The lenses turn dark in bright sunlight and clear in poor light conditions.
The research and development team from Zoggs asked thousands of swimmers about the most important features of good swimming goggles. The result: There are two zones, where the goggles have to fit perfectly and be completely sealed: At the nose bridge and around the eyes. The 4-Flexpoint technology as well as the proven wiro-frame technology are the answer to this requirement!
• 4 flexpoints on the left and right side of each eye are flexible in all directions
• Fogbuster - impregnated anti-fog lenses for a clear view
• CLT - curved lens technology for a distortion-free and wide 180° field of view
• split headband made of 100 % silicone
• Reactor - photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
• UV protection (UV 400)
• Bio-tech - one-piece frame with revolutionary fit and attractive design
• incl. case
• manufacturer's ref..: 311846
wszystkie produkty danej marki Zoggs
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów