VAUDE SARANDA TR trekking shoes
numer produktu: 1876136
The SARANDA TR trekking shoes by VAUDE are our recommendation for warm days. In combination with high comfort, the great ventilation of these cycling shoes make them a must-have for every bicycle tour or weekend ride.
• Upper shoe: made of hydrophobic PU material
• Lining: strongly water-repellent, fast-drying and warming neoprene lining
• Insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: EVA midsole, reinforcements in the pedal zone for better power transfer
• Outsole: TRAVEL NT outsole for outstanding grip
• Features: quick release lacing system with additional velcro, heel clip for a perfect support, rubberised toe cap, pull tab at the heel
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20319
Weight: approx. 430 g (size 42)
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
Anti-slip deep-tread sole with integrated, reinforced nylon sole insert for best power transfer. In addition, an EVA layer at the heel provides great shock absorption. Removable tread block. Compatible with SPD-MTB pedal systems when removing the marked piece of the sole.
wszystkie produkty danej marki VAUDE
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów