SRAM Guide RS front disc brake
numer produktu: 2111577
You like to ride fast and want to smoothly come to a halt? If so, the Sram Guide RS is a good companion for you.
It's nothing worse than unknown terrain and braking units with a bad braking performance or inadequate braking power modulation.
It lets you waste precious time and increases the risk to fall - but not with the Sram Guide RS.
An advantage is the SwingLink™ technology - the free travel after having operated the lever is very short and it is easy to modulate, too. When the pads contact the rotor, power is modulated and there's a perfect balance of power and precision.
· brake lever: Sram Guide RS, aluminium, can be mounted on both sides
· brake caliper: Sram Guide RS, aluminium, 4-piston system (Ø: 2 x 14mm/ 2 x 16 mm)
· cable length: 950 mm (trimmable)
· brake fluid: Avid DOT 5.1
· brake pads: organic with steel reinforcement
· weight: approx. 285 g (brake incl. handlebar clamp)
· 2-finger brake lever with divided clamp
· adjustable banjo for ideal cable guiding
· PiggyBack Reservoir
· Pure Bladder regulates air bubbles inside and pumps them out
· tool-free lever reach adjustment
· Timing Port Closure: reliable and consistent braking performance thanks to new seals and bores in the brake lever, the reservoir is sealed at a certain position of the lever to build up pressure
· recommended brake discs: Sram Centerline item no.: 2074151
· for handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· incl. olive, insert, brake caliper fixing bolts and handlebar clamp
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.5018.032.000
Note: Brake discs and adapters are not included.
Produkty SRAM w: Hamulce Produkty SRAM w: Hamulce Hamulce MTB/ATB wszystkie produkty danej marki SRAM
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów