RUDY PROJECT RACEMASTER helmet
The RACEMASTER bike helmet by RUDY PROJECT comes with a special shell technology for extra safety. The EPS shell is made up of two foam layers, which have a different density. This absorbs shocks more effectively, impact forces are distributed over a larger surface. Helpful features, such as the precise adjustment system and the mount for your sunglasses round off the package.
• Road bike helmet with optimum aerodynamics and maximum ventilation
• Shock-absorbing EPS shell with HEXOCRUSH technology
• Easy to open FASTEX click closure
• Comfortable, adjustable straps
• Individually adjustable R.S.R. 9 adjusting wheel at the back of the head
• 17 large vents
• Retention system for sunglasses
• Removable, washable inside pads with anti-insect mesh
• Reflective elements
• Certified according to EN 1078 / CE 89/686 EEC
Manufacturer's ref.: HL580001 (black stealth), HL580011 (white stealth)
Weight: approx. 300 g (size L)
This foam is used for helmets to allow for high shock absorption and to ensure a low weight.
The helmet is foamed with two different foam densities. Thanks to the hexagonal structure of the inner foam layer, the helmet offers thus improved shock absorption, because of the fact that impact forces are distributed laterally and circularly.
The easy snap closure with an ergonomic shape allows you to quickly, easily and safely close your helmet for maximum safety and stability.
Easy-to-use horizontal adjustment system with rubberised wheel and large wings for an especially comfortable and safe fit.
Produkty RUDY PROJECT w: Kaski Produkty RUDY PROJECT w: Kaski Road helmets wszystkie produkty danej marki RUDY PROJECT
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów