RADARLOCK PATH PHOTOCHROMIC REFRESH sports glasses
numer produktu: 2124535
With these OAKLEY RADARLOCK PATH PHOTOCHROMIC high-quality and high-performance sports glasses you'll have everything in view. Thanks to the special Oakley Photochromic lens options, the lenses automatically darken or lighten according to the light conditions, so that you'll have the ideal tint in every situation.
• fast and secure changing of the lenses to match the intended use thanks to SWITCHLOCK interchangeable lens technology
• integrated ventilation system for a cooling airstream
• larger field of vision thnaks to a 19 mm high nose bridge
• sturdiness and high wearing comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O-MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the three-point fit
• nose pads and temple ends made of UNOBTAINIUM material provide high comfort and more grip when sweating
• design accents with metal logo
• optimum peripheral view and optimum side coverage thanks to POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry
• thanks to Photochromic Transitions SOLFX technology, the lenses automatically adapt to changing light conditions (self-tinting)
translucence of the lens when activated (black) amounts to 10% – perfect lens tint for very bright light
translucence of the lens when not activated (clear) amounts to 65% – perfect lens tint for very poor light
• IRIDIUM coating reduces glare and balances translucence
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens material, which filters 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC rays as well as harmful blue lightup to 400 nm
• available with original Oakley correction lenses
• all lenses offer the clarity and impact resistance of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS
· nose pads in 2 different sizes
· case with space for replacement lenses
This technology allows to loosen the lenses fast. By means of a small hook on the left inner frame, the frame can be opened and the lenses changed with ease and without tension. In this way, athletes can quickly react to changing light conditions with different lens tints.
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides optimum hold.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light..
This lens geometry offers optimal protection, perfect side coverage and a wide peripheral field of view as well as a low weight.
Photochromic Transitions SOLFX:
Photochromic Transitions SOLFX technology ensures automatic darkening of the lenses depending on the light intensity for optimum light balancing.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced translucence and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
009181_36 polished black/silver w/clear black iridium Photochromic Vdt
009181_37 matte white/clear black iridium photochromic Vdt.
Produkty OAKLEY w: Okulary Produkty OAKLEY w: Okulary Okulary i Akcesoria wszystkie produkty danej marki OAKLEY
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować