OAKLEY HOLBROOK sports glasses
numer produktu: 1914861
Timeless, classic and functional - the HOLBROOK sunglasses by OAKLEY provide optimum view with a casual style. The PLUTONITE lenses with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology ensure an HD view and a 100% protection from UV rays.
• durability and high wearing comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• trendy metal eyelets and OAKLEY icons
• optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the shock resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection in high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, which filters 100 % of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a view in HD quality
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9102
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Produkty OAKLEY w: Okulary Produkty OAKLEY w: Okulary Okulary i Akcesoria wszystkie produkty danej marki OAKLEY
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów