NORTHWAVE SONIC 2 CARBON road shoes
numer produktu: 2177096
The NORTHWAVE SONIC 2 CARBON road shoes offer increased performance on warm days. The well-ventilated outer material offers very high breathability and ventilation. A precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM allows for a precise adjustment.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlaps for a low weight
• CARBON LIGHT sole with fibreglass reinforcements for best power transfer
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE and additional velcro
• INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM for a firm hold
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Compatible with the SPEEDPLAY ADAPTER (item no. 1949876) for all Speedplay pedal systems
Manufacturer's ref.: 80161012
Weight: approx. 275 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
This sole made of carbon and nylon offers absolute lightness and very high stiffness. In combination with the NORTHWAVE adapter, this sole is also compatible with Speedplay pedals. The perfect choice for demanding cyclists.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. When pressing the side button, the shoes open step by step and when lifting it, the shoes are completely opened. The twist closure allows for a precise adjustment.
INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM:
Thanks to the new single shell design of the upper material, an efficient heel support could be directly integrated into the structure without additional elements. Same effect, lower weight.
wszystkie produkty danej marki NORTHWAVE
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów