MAVIC KSYRIUM PRO II road shoes
numer produktu: 2187358
The KSYRIUM PRO II road shoes by MAVIC offer you exactly the right shoe construction when you are looking for comfort and for very good power transmission as well. The carbon composite outer sole of the KSYRIUM PRO has an extra stiff construction, yet also offers your feet enough freedom of movement at all times.
• Road shoes with light, thin ENERGY CARBON COMP outer sole
• ERGO DIAL twist closure offers precise and easy adjustment
• ERGO ratchet closure
• ENDOFIT tongue provides more wearing comfort
• The ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole offers cushioning and comfort
• Reflective trims
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref: 377954
Weight : approx. 270 g (for UK size 8,5)
ENERGY CARBON COMP
A very light and stiff outer sole (6,0 mm). The low total height (7,5 mm) brings the foot closer to the pedal axle for optimum power transmission. Cleat adjustment range (front-rear): 5 mm.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
The ENDOFIT construction wraps the total foot just like an integrated sock in key places for maximum comfort and power transmission. Developed using Salomon fit technology.
ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
ERGO ratchet closure:
This especially flat, light and very precisely adjustable ratchets come with an ergonomic release mechanism, which prevents unintended opening.
Produkty MAVIC w: Buty Produkty MAVIC w: Buty Buty szosowe wszystkie produkty danej marki MAVIC
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów