Magura Vyron eLECT Vario seatpost
numer produktu: 2173647
With the Magura Vyron eLECT you can equip your mountain bike, whether it is a hardtail or a full-susser, in no time with a Vario seat post.
The fast mounting is made possible because no outer casings or hydraulic cables are required. With other systems, these have to be routed first and adjusted to the frame geometry. With this system, you simply have to fit the post and the remote control to the handlebar, the rest can be done wirelessly by means of proven ANT+ radio technology.
At the touch of a button on the handlebar remote control you can make use of uncompromising 150 mm travel - steplessly.
If you do not need the post from time to time, it falls into a "sleep mode" to save battery power, an integrated motion sensor recognises once you start riding again. In this way, you won't miss out on a dropping manoeuvre.
A blinking light in the remote control shows the rider that the battery in the remote lever or the battery in the post is very low. The remaining power is however still enough for twenty manual drops directly at the seat post head.
· Adjustment via air spring
· Hydraulic clamping via valve with Magura Royal Blood
· Material shaft/head: aluminium, black anodized
· Rear offset: 0 mm
· Height adjustment: 150mm
· Stack height: approx. 57-207 mm
· Length: 446 mm
· Weight: approx. 595 g incl. remote control
· Installation of eLECT remote control: left or right side mounting
· Battery type remote control: CR2032
· Transmission type: ANT+ Standard
· Battery type seat post: NiMH battery with micro USB charging port
· Charging time: approx. 3 hours
· Operating time: approx. 400 actuations or approx. 2 months
· Including: Magura Vyron eLECT Vario seat post incl. eLECT handlebar remote control
· Magura eLECT Coach (item no.: 2256941)
Manufacturer's ref. 30,9 mm: 2700931
Manufacturer's ref. 31.6 mm: 2700932
wszystkie produkty danej marki Magura
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów