GIRO MELE TRI triathlon shoes
numer produktu: 2095224
The MELE TRI triathlon shoes by GIRO have been especially adapted to the needs of ambitious triathletes. Large openings and a robust tab at the heel allow you to quickly put the shoes on and take them off. The EASTON COMPOSITE CARBON outsole ensures best power transfer.
• Road shoes made from breathable microfibre with light mesh fabric
• Double velcro strap
• Large pull tab at the heel
• Especially stiff EASTON EC70 COMPOSITE CARBON outsole
• Including AEGIS foot bed set with adjustable foot arch support
• SUPERNATURAL FIT for a perfect fit
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 260061
Weight: approx. 250 g (size 42)
A sole with optimized stiffness without compromising on weight, fit or comfort. This sole was developed to allow for best stiffness in the area of toes, foot arch and heel. A very low stack height ensures close contact to the pedal. The neutral design supports the natural foot position while pedalling.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
To enjoy highest comfort on every tour, the foot arch should be perfectly supported. This footbed is especially designed for cycling and comes with an adjustable foot arch support to make sure that the foot is as close to the pedal as possible to achieve best power transfer. The riders can choose from a range of flat, medium-high and high support to satisfy individual requirements.
Produkty GIRO w: Buty Produkty GIRO w: Buty Buty triathlon wszystkie produkty danej marki GIRO
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować