Garmin Oregon 600t navigation device incl. recreational map Europe
numer produktu: 2098717
numer produktu: 2098717
The robust and waterproof Oregon GPS series offers a multitude of functions, high power and a bright touchscreen display that can be easily read in sunlight, too. The devices of the Oregon series are perfectly suitable for hikers, cyclists and geocachers.
From the moment you cradle the Oregon 600t in your hand, you’re ready to enter into a bold new world of Garmin outdoor navigation. With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking (more satellites mean faster fixes, even in challenging environments), preloaded worldwide basemap with shaded relief and a faster processor, you don’t just look at maps, you intuitively interact with them. Zoom in, pan out and rotate using multi-touch in any conditions and even with most gloves. The reflective display technology boosts touchscreen brightness so much that maps and displays are as vivid in full bright sunlight as they are in shade.
Touch and go!
The Oregon 600t was purposely engineered for the outdoors. It features the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen that has ever been put on a Garmin handheld, strengthened for impact resistance but with multi-touch and dual orientation views. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this mapping-orientated navigator.
Get your bearings
The Oregon 600t has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with tilt compensation, which shows where you’re heading even when you’re standing still, and not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions. And with its high-sensitivity, GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, the Oregon 600 locates your position quicker and more precisely and maintains its GPS location even in dense forests and deep canyons.
Double your power
Besides its outstanding performance of up to 16 hrs of battery time the new Oregon 600t features the outdoor optimised dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the internally rechargeable NiMH pack or traditional AA batteries in case there is no opportunity for charging. The NiMH pack charges automatically whenever the device is connected to external power.
Synchronise your data such as waypoints, geocaches, tracks and images with the Garmin Cloud and access from anywhere via your smartphone and BaseCamp mobile app (from iOS 7.0, free download in app store). Moreover, the Oregon 600t allows you can transfer waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster than with other Garmin handhelds, which support wireless functions.
Garmin offers a huge selection of detailed, topographic, lake and road maps, so that you can easily complete the map material of the Oregon 600t. Use the internal memory of 750 MB or the microSD card slot of the device. The Oregon 600t also supports BirdsEye™ Select maps. In this way, you can upload high-quality grid maps on the device that can be used as an overlay together with other routing-capable maps. The Oregon 600t is also compatible with Garmin Custom Maps, a map format to convert paper maps and electronic maps into maps that can be displayed with the device. The Europe map that is pre-installed on the device is a non-routable leisure map. You can also insert microSD cards with other topographic or road map material (Garmin City Navigator). Maps on DVDs can be loaded onto a microSD memory card via Garmin MapInstall (free download at garmin.com) or integrated into the downloadable Garmin Base Camp for display and route planning (free download at garmin.com, suitable for PC and Mac*). If a map is only available on memory card, it can be displayed via Base Camp by either inserting it in the GPS device or directly in the card reader of the PC/Mac. Via Garmin Base Camp, you can also update already existing maps and your Oregon 600t, get new maps and use many additional features such as the display of already ridden routes, different map displays (2D or 3D) or the creation and management of POIs. You can also update the maps or the device directly via the free programme Garmin Express (garmin.com). The updates of the Garmin map material entail costs. The City Navigator can be updated via a download, for the Garmin Topo maps you can buy update DVDs for the respective country. You can also buy update packages for the City Navigator in the Garmin shop Lifetime. The DVD road maps of the City Navigator can be updated for free once within 30 days after the activation. Pre-installed Garmin maps on the memory card cannot be updated. Garmin Adventures include recorded activities which you can share, use, download and change via Base Camp. Moreover, you have the possibility to load free OSM maps (e.g. openstreetmap.org) in img format onto a microSD card and use them for your device (the OSM map has to be suitable for routing to allow for navigation). Simply create a new folder called “Garmin” on the memory card and put the .img file into it. In this way, the Garmin device will be able to display the map. You can also load and use several OSM maps at the same time.
*System requirements: PC: from Windows Vista (SP2), Mac from OS10.8, min. 1024 RAM
Load all the geocaches
No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. The Oregon 600t can hold a massive number of geocaches. Download every cache on OpenCaching.com. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Record your logs in the field. Do it all.
Plan your next trip
Make the most out of your adventures with BaseCamp™, Garmin's free trip planning software. BaseCamp™ is the perfect environment to comfortably prepare your trips with maps, waypoints, tracks and routes before you get out and once you are home again to create amazing Garmin Adventures to share with friends, family or fellow explorers. The Oregon 600t comes with a pre-installed leisure map of Europe for 44 countries. The map data include the road network (not routing-capable), forests, reliefs, height data, lakes and points of interest. The software displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
• with pre-installed, non-routable recreational map of Europe with a basic scale of 1:100.000 (detailing depends on the country), country coverage: Germany, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (without Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Vatican City
• capacitive 3-inch touch screen display, can be used in portrait or landscape format
• 3-axis compass with tilt compensation and barometric altimeter
• freely assignable speed dial key at the side of the unit
• TracBack™ function – leads you safely back to the starting point
• track manager – comfortable administration of archived tracks and of the active track with display of track distance, time, height, ascent/descent in meters etc.
• trip computer
• optical and acoustical (signal tone) turn-by-turn directions when routing (routing-capable map required)
• flexible data transfer via ANT+, Bluetooth® or Bluetooth® low energy to/ from other GPS devices, smartphones (with BaseCamp app, see above) or sensors (e.g. heart rate chest strap, item no. 2098568 or pedalling cadence sensor, item no. 2098319; note: speed cannot be displayed via ANT+)
• faster satellite tracking thanks to GPS and GLONASS compatibility and HotFix (remembers the last position of the satellites before the unit was switched off and pre-calculates the new position when switching it back on
• slot for microSD cards (max. 32 GB), 4 GB internal memory (thereof 750 MB free)
• battery life: up to 16 hours
• robust and waterproof according to IPX 7
• display languages: Arabian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polnish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish
Including: Oregon 600t, pre-installed recreational map of Europe, carabiner clip (optional bike mount available with item no. 2104692), USB cable, 2 AA batteries
Please note: The Garmin NiMH battery pack is not included and can be ordered separately with item no. 2104708.
• Manufacturer’s ref.: 010-01066-11
Produkty Garmin w: Elektronika Produkty Garmin w: Elektronika Liczniki / nawigacja wszystkie produkty danej marki Garmin
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów