Garmin Edge 810 GPS bike computer
numer produktu: 2097268
numer produktu: 2097268
The Edge 810 is the perfect companion for all road cyclists, mountain bikers, and touring cyclists who are looking for a high-quality GPS bike computer with precise data tracking and customize options as well as for a reliable navigation device for the bike with a brilliant colour touchscreen. Thanks to online features like live tracking, friends and family can track all details of your ride from home in real time.
Track Every Detail
In addition to mapping, the Edge 810 records distance, speed, ascent/descent, gradient and more. Make your training even more effective with optional ANT+™-compatible sensors that measure your speed/cadence (e.g. Garmin GSC10, item no. 2098285) and your heart rate (e.g. Garmin Premium chest strap, item no. 2098568). You can also make use of ANT+ compatible power measurement systems, such as the Garmin Vector system (item no. 2098966). Activity profiles let you customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as bike/road bike, mountain bike or touring bike. Switch profiles with a simple swipe of the touchscreen and the 810 will be set up to show the data for that ride.
Edge 810 offers various features when connected with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Live tracking, for instance, lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time on a Garmin Connect™ LiveTrack™ website. Simply invite followers using email, facebook or twitter and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Thanks to the internet connection of your smartphone, you can also use other online features such as real-time weather, automatic upload of completed rides to Garmin Connect™ or transfer of routes from Garmin Connect™ to the Edge.
Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Once they get your email invite, they can follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on the Edge 510 when connected to a smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. This feature is especially useful for longer tours. Your smartphone stays safe and dry, while the weather data you need is right at your fingertips.
Wireless Data Transfers
Instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. Using Garmin Connect Mobile, you can wirelessly upload completed activities from your device as soon as you are finished. Activities can be automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own “connections” can view them. You can also search your courses and workouts stored at Garmin Connect, download them to your smartphone and then send them directly to your Edge 810 — wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the course and use the Virtual Partner® feature on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
Purpose-built Bike Computer
The Edge 810 is robust and waterproof, and has a battery life of up to 17 hours. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with gloves on and when wet.
The pre-installed, worldwide basis map is an overview map for orientation purposes that is not suitable for routing. You can later insert microSD cards with road map display or other topographic map material by Garmin into the device (e.g. Topo Germany V6 Pro, item no. 2098805) to be ready to go. Maps on DVDs can be loaded onto a microSD memory card via Garmin MapInstall (free download at garmin.com) or integrated into the downloadable Garmin Base Camp for display and route planning (free download at garmin.com, suitable for PC and Mac*). Via Garmin Base Camp, you can update already existing maps and your Edge, get new maps and use many additional features such as the display of already ridden routes, different map displays (2D and 3D) or the creation and management of POIs. You can also update the maps or the device directly via the free programme Garmin Express (garmin.com). The update of Garmin maps entails costs. The City Navigator can be updated via a download, for the Garmin Topo maps you can buy update DVDs for the respective country. You can also buy update packages for the City Navigator in the Garmin shop Lifetime. The DVD road maps of the City Navigator can be updated for free once within 30 days after activation. Pre-installed Garmin maps on the memory card cannot be updated. Garmin Adventures include recorded activities which you can share, use, download and change via BaseCamp. Moreover, you have the possibility to load free OSM maps (e.g. openstreetmap.org) in img format onto a microSD card and use them for your device (the OSM map has to be suitable for routing to allow for a navigation). Simply create a new folder called “Garmin” on the memory card and put the .img file into it. In this way, the Garmin device will be able to display the map. You can also load and use several OSM maps at the same time.
*System requirements: PC: from Windows Vista (SP2), Mac from OS10.8, min. 1024 RAM
• online features with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (Bluetooth connection to smartphone with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App, free download for iOS (from 7.0 for iPhone, iPad, iPodtouch) and for Android smartphones (from Android 4.3): Live tracking, weather, automatic upload and download of routes from Garmin Connect
• reliable and easy-to-use bike navigation just like a navigation device for the car
• Overlay menu: allows for a fast access to numerous features by touching the display
• ActiveRouting: Route proposal according to selected activity (e.g. bike/road bike, mountain bike, touring bike, hiking etc.)
•Track Navigation: Relive past rides or easily follow planned tours (Garmin Connect™) or tours from the internet
• TracBack™ (back to start): shows the way back to the starting point
• Virtual Partner® shows your speed relative to your past performance or a preset average speed
• Acoustic (warning tone) and visual turn-by-turn navigation (requires routing-capable map)
• customizable data fields and display views, choose from more than 60 values
• intuitive menu structure with touchscreen function and fast access to data fields
• activity and cycling profiles for a fast change between display views, device and sensor settings depending on bike and/or activity
• compatible with all ANT+-compatible sensors and power measurement systems with display of all relevant watt and power data
• barometric altimeter provides precise values of ascent, metres in altitude, gradient, vertical speed
• various possibilities to plan, analyse and evaluate your training
• download or creation of training sessions based on time, distance, heart rate, cadence or watt/power with corresponding alerts
• fast satellite reception thanks to Garmin HotFix™ and use of the smartphone location via the Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (see above)
• battery life up to 17 hours, up to 12 hours with live tracking
• waterproof according to IPX7
• microSD card slot (max. 8GB), internal memory: 105 MB
• display languages: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polnish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish
• including: Garmin Edge 810, 2 x quarter-turn bike mount for handlebar or stem with fixing rubbers, USB cable, charger
• Manufacturer’s ref.: 010-01063-01
wszystkie produkty danej marki Garmin
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów