Garmin Edge 520 GPS bike computer Bundle Premium
numer produktu: 2155605
numer produktu: 2155605
The Edge 520 is the perfect GPS bike computer for all road cyclists who place high demands on their equipment and high importance on precise tracking and individual display of all data in training and racing. Transfer Strava training segments to your Edge to be able to collect KOM (King of mountain) and QOM (Queen of mountain) titles and to compete with friends. An easy-to-read 2,3” colour display, customizable data fields and pages and useful training features such as VirtualPartner® increase your motivation and make you hungry for the next trip with your bike. Thanks to online features like live tracking, friends and family can track all details of your ride (e.g. speed and heart rate) from home in real time. With the integrated basemap, you can ride previously recorded routes and thus make your training even more varied.
Track Every Detail
The Edge 520 records your distance, speed, ascent/descent, gradient and more. Make your training even more effective with the included ANT+™ sensors that measure your speed/cadence and your heart rate. In this way, you can also determine your heart rate zones, your FTP (functional threshold power) and VO2-max. Moreover, you can make use of ANT+ compatible power measurement systems, such as the Garmin Vector 2 system (item no. . 2141480). Activity profiles let you customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as training or racing. When you complete a ride, the Edge 520 displays any new personal records you have achieved, such as longest distance or most ascent gained.
The Edge 520 offers various features when connected with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Live tracking, for instance, lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time on a Garmin Connect™ LiveTrack™ website. Simply invite followers via email, facebook or twitter and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Thanks to the internet connection of your smartphone, you can also use other online features such as real-time weather, automatic upload of completed routes to Garmin Connect™ or transfer of routes from Garmin Connect™ to the Edge.
Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers via email or social media, and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Once they get your email invitation, they can click on a link to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on the Edge 520 when connected to a smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
Wireless Data Transfers
Instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. Using Garmin Connect Mobile, you can wirelessly upload completed activities from your device as soon as you are finished. Activities can be automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride is posted on Garmin Connect, your own “connections” can view them. You can also search your routes and workouts stored at Garmin Connect, download them to your smartphone and then send them directly to your Edge 520 — wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the route and use the Virtual Partner® feature on your Edge to compete against your previous activities in real time.
Purpose-built Bike Computer
The Edge 520 is robust and waterproof, and has a battery life of up to 20 hours. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with gloves on and when wet. It also comes with a fixing strap so you won't lose it in the event of a fall.
• online features with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (Bluetooth connection to smartphone with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App, free download for iOS (from 7.0 for iPhone, iPad, iPodtouch) and for Android smartphones (from Android 4.3): Live tracking, weather, automatic upload and download of routes from Garmin Connect and display of smartphone notifications
•Track Navigation: Ride already completed routes or easily follow tours planned with Garmin Connect™ or tours from the internet
• TracBack™ (back to start): shows the way back to the starting point
• Virtual Partner® and Virtual Racer™ shows your speed relative to your past performance or a preset average speed
• customizable data fields and display views, choose from more than 60 values
• activity and cycling profiles for a fast change between display views, device and sensor settings depending on bike and/or activity
• optimal satellite reception and precise data tracking thanks to GPS & GLONASS
• compatible with all ANT+-compatible sensors and power meters with display of all relevant watt and power data
• barometric altimeter provides precise values of ascent, metres in altitude, gradient, vertical speed
• various possibilities to plan, analyse and evaluate your training
• download or creation of training sessions based on time, distance, heart rate, cadence or watt/power with corresponding alerts (only possible with ANT+ compatible sensors, see above)
• internal memory: 105 MB (50 MB free)
• battery life: approx. 15 hours
• weight: approx. 59,9 g
• waterproof in accordance with IPX7
• display languages: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish
Including: Garmin Edge 520, Premium heart rate chest strap, speed and cadence sensor, 2 x quarter-turn bracket for handlebar or stem with rubber bands, aero bar bracket for Ø 25,4/26,0/31,8 mm, additional fixing strap, USB cable
· manufacturer’s ref.: 0100136900
Produkty Garmin w: Elektronika Produkty Garmin w: Elektronika Bike Computers wszystkie produkty danej marki Garmin
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów