GAERNE G HURRICANE MTB shoes
numer produktu: 2252619
Enjoy your evening ride, day tour or cycling holidays with the G HURRICANE MTB shoes by GAERNE. The EPS MTB 2DENSITY sole is especially lightweight, slip-resistant and stiff for best power transfer to the pedal. A precise BOA L6 twist closure can even be adjusted with one hand while riding.
• Breathable MTB shoes with light and stiff EPS MTB 2DENSITY outsole
• BOA L6 Speed-Lacing closure
• Anatomic HEEL CUPfor hold, grip and stabilization
• Comfortable COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• TRANSPIRATION INSOLE
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
EPS MTB 2DENSITY:
Thanks to the use of nylon and fibreglass, this special mountain bike sole is light, stiff and hard-wearing. The tread design offers perfect grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable spikes increase traction in muddy terrain.
The closure systems consists of a mechanical reel and stainless steel cables that ensure precise adjustment. The combination even allows cyclists to adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the reel in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole which is particularly breathable thanks to a microporous surface.
Produkty GAERNE w: Buty Produkty GAERNE w: Buty Buty MTB wszystkie produkty danej marki GAERNE
Poniższe produkty mogą Cię zainteresować
Pytania i odpowiedzi klientów